The National Institute of Medical Herbalists is the UK’s leading professional body of herbal practitioners.
The British Herbal Medicine Association was founded in 1964 to advance the science and practice of herbal medicine in the United Kingdom. It promotes the use of herbal medicinal products manufactured to pharmaceutical standards to ensure consistently high quality and effectiveness for the consumer.
In 1927 Hilda Leyel founded the Society of Herbalists, which would later become the Herb Society, with the aim of supporting the practice of herbal medicine in Britain.
The Herb Society aims to:
- Increase the understanding and use of herbs for health and well-being
- Provide information, knowledge and news on all aspects of herbs
- Bring together all those with an interest in herbs, from the amateur to the professional
- Provide a worldwide forum for the exchange of ideas and information
Herbal Legacy was created as a way for people to find out more information about the formulas created by Dr. John R. Christopher, and how they were originally intended for use. One of Dr. Christopher’s goals was to have an Herbalist in every home, and a Master Herbalist in every community.
Nature has provided us with countless herbs and plants to use in natural healing. Come discover how natural healing can help restore your health to its greatest potential.
Bartram’s Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine – 4 Book Set
- Encyclopedia of herbal medicine
- The complete guide to natural vitamins
- The Healthy Medic food for life (meals in 15 minutes)
- Encyclopedia of essential oils
We are proud to be one of the largest herb suppliers in the UK as well as the oldest herbalists in London.
We are famous for our extensive range of medicinal herbs, roots and barks