Silver has powerful antiseptic and wound-healing properties. Colloidal silver produced by the PyraMed colloidal silver generator uk can provide an alternative to conventional antibiotics.
The PyraMed is available as the KT3 System
- PyraMed CS1 Colloidal Silver Generator
- 600ml borosilicate lab. grade beaker
- High purity (99.99%) Silver Electrodes
- Comprehensive operating instructions
- Choice of UK or International Mains Adapter
Features of the CS1 Colloidal Silver Generator UK or International:
- Microcontroller electronics
- Micro particle colloidal silver
- Powered from 12V DC source
- Switching regulator provides 35V electrode supply
- Automatic polarity reversal ensures homogeneous solution, and even electrode wear
- Firmware control for automatic switching of electrode supply ensures small particle size
- Measurement of concentration of nanosilver during the production process
- Software routines measure the concentration at switch-on, ensuring that the production process will not commence unless distilled water has been used.
- Automatic end-of-cycle with indication and audio output
- Tyndall effect LED optic built-in gives verification of true colloidal silver
- PyraMed CS1 designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
- Innovative design
- Patent applied for
The PyraMed Colloidal Silver Generator in Action
Silver Nanoparticles produced by the PyraMed
Silver nanoparticles (AgNPs or ‘nanosilver’) act as efficient broad-spectrum decontaminating agents. Useful applications include the prevention of bio-film formation in food contact surfaces, such as chopping boards and kitchen surfaces. Advances in nanotechnology give the impression of a completely new application for silver. Nanosilver in the form of colloidal silver (as produced by the colloidal silver generator uk for example) has been used for more than 100 years. Colloidal silver has been registered as a biocidal material in the United States since 1954. Fifty-three percent of the EPA-registered biocidal silver products likely contain nanosilver. Nanosilver applications include silver-impregnated water filters, algicides, and antimicrobial additives. Current research suggests that AgNP are also able to inhibit viral replication.
Edwards-Jones, V., 2009, The benefits of silver in hygiene, personal care and healthcare, Letters in Applied Microbiology, 49 (2), pp 147-152
There are no reviews yet.